Package 1 - $50*
1 hour session at location of your choice.
Package 2 - $100*
2 hour session at multiple locations of your choice.
Boudoir Sessions - $150*
1 hour hair and make-up (provided by photographer), 1 hour session.
Baby’s First Year Package - $175*
Package includes 4 one hour sessions. The first session will be when the baby is a newborn. Preferably within 2 weeks of baby’s arrival. The other three sessions will be done at 3 months, 6 or 9 months, and 1 year.
Senior Package-$200*
Up to 5 hours at multiple locations of your choice and unlimited wardrobe changes.
* This is the discounted price after the $25 release form credit has been applied. The discount will be given on all sessions if I am allowed to use your photos on ALL sites and as advertising in such things as Craigslist, fliers, and etc... This is how I am able to keep my rates so low. As a new business, I choose to advertise on my own website, Facebook, Craigslist, fliers, and most of all word of mouth. Before every session you will be asked to sign a release form stating that I can use your photos on all sites as advertisement. Please know the only way to get the discount is to agree to these terms, but I will still do a session for those who don't want to. If you have any questions or concerns on this matter, I am more than willing to answer them and discuss them with you.
All packages include: As many wardrobe changes as time allows, a CD
with all edited images and, a digital release form with full printing rights.
If these packages do not fully accommodate your needs, please feel
free to contact me through email and I am more than happy to discuss
creating a package that fits you and your family.
Note: I take over a hundred photos in any given session, but you will
not see that many. I meticulously go over every picture I take and
weed out any blurry pictures, closed eyes, odd background positioning
and anything else I do not like and am not able to fix. My goal is to
get the best quality portraits and shots to satisfy my clients.
Gift certificates are now available. Please look at my wall photos to see a sample certificate. Do not hesitate to email me with any questions you may have.
1 hour session at location of your choice.
Package 2 - $100*
2 hour session at multiple locations of your choice.
Boudoir Sessions - $150*
1 hour hair and make-up (provided by photographer), 1 hour session.
Baby’s First Year Package - $175*
Package includes 4 one hour sessions. The first session will be when the baby is a newborn. Preferably within 2 weeks of baby’s arrival. The other three sessions will be done at 3 months, 6 or 9 months, and 1 year.
Senior Package-$200*
Up to 5 hours at multiple locations of your choice and unlimited wardrobe changes.
* This is the discounted price after the $25 release form credit has been applied. The discount will be given on all sessions if I am allowed to use your photos on ALL sites and as advertising in such things as Craigslist, fliers, and etc... This is how I am able to keep my rates so low. As a new business, I choose to advertise on my own website, Facebook, Craigslist, fliers, and most of all word of mouth. Before every session you will be asked to sign a release form stating that I can use your photos on all sites as advertisement. Please know the only way to get the discount is to agree to these terms, but I will still do a session for those who don't want to. If you have any questions or concerns on this matter, I am more than willing to answer them and discuss them with you.
All packages include: As many wardrobe changes as time allows, a CD
with all edited images and, a digital release form with full printing rights.
If these packages do not fully accommodate your needs, please feel
free to contact me through email and I am more than happy to discuss
creating a package that fits you and your family.
Note: I take over a hundred photos in any given session, but you will
not see that many. I meticulously go over every picture I take and
weed out any blurry pictures, closed eyes, odd background positioning
and anything else I do not like and am not able to fix. My goal is to
get the best quality portraits and shots to satisfy my clients.
Gift certificates are now available. Please look at my wall photos to see a sample certificate. Do not hesitate to email me with any questions you may have.
Great blog and good prices. Excellent photos too!
ReplyDelete