Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Price Changes.

My prices have not changed as of yet. However, they will go up the first of September. Every photography goes through this process and it must be done. I do not believe any of us want to raise our prices but we have an overheard. We also have to take care of our own families. Since I treat this as a full time income I have to make money from it. I am sure you all will understand and I hope to still serve you all in the future. When the new prices take affect I will be sure to do another package pricing post. I will also be offering prints in addition to the CD's.

You still have time to book for August and get a session in before the change. I'll even keep it at the original price if go ahead and book for September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment