He is an adorable little guy. I loved snuggling and cuddling with him. That has to be my favorite part of photography. I love getting newborns to photograph. I can just hold them and touch them. My own son is now 17 months old so I don't get a whole lot of cuddling with him. Sometimes he will, but only when he wants too. Funny story that kind of goes along with this. When I got home last night and uploaded the photos onto my computer I let Jace scroll through them with me. Well, he liked looking at the baby and he gave him kisses (well the screen) but same difference to him. Lol. Anyway, Bryce was fun to shoot and he has the sweetest parents. I felt very comfortable around them and in there home. They made me feel very welcome. Without further ado here is the little guy himself :)
To view more photos from this session please visit my facebook fanpage
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.238276199536330.66524.190802384283712





No comments:
Post a Comment